All Positions are Full-Time Monday through Friday 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Title: Welder – Fabricator Small Parts
Reports to: Weld/Fab Supervisor
Type: Nonexempt, full time, day shift (6am – 2:30pm)
Location: Ephrata, PA
Date: September 1, 2017
The primary focus for this position is to mig weld small pieces of steel materials and fabricates metal parts for our manufactured concrete mixers. The person must have the talent and experience to produce high quality strong welds with an attractive finish. Fabricated parts must be produced accurately to the required measurements.
• Experienced in MIG welding steel and stainless steel.
• (TIG is beneficial but not required.)
• Experienced in metal part fabrication. Familiar using equipment such as drill press, iron worker, band saw, etc.
• Math skills to accurately read and use standard measurement tools.
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints/schematics.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Familiar with shop equipment and safety regulations (OSHA, EPA, DEP).
• Overhead crane and forklift experience.
• Must be able to work efficiently in groups and independently.
• Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
• Basic tool set required.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Take on additional responsibilities assigned by management.
• Ability to bend, stoop, stretch and twist repeatedly. Including climb up/down ladders, working from ladders and climbing in and out of equipment, dexterity to work in confined spaces and crawling/laying/working under equipment. Safely lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects 50 lbs. or more.
To be considered for any position please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Resumes